

I chose to create a memory over having complete control and duplicating an image. We had a great time.



The kids helped me throw paint on the desk. We each used one color at a time, four times. I put the paint on three separate plates and we washed them in between colors. We walked around the desk throwing paint at it and at each other. Then we smashed the paint on top with paper so the desk top would be smooth. Great times.


2 comments:
How darn FUN!!! And the desk looks amazing!
Thanks, Estelle. I'm not happy with the top. I think I'll get them to help me put hand and foot prints on it. When we smashed the paper down it took up too much of the paint and it looks muted. I'm also thinking the desk might go better in O's spaceship room. Of course maybe I'll take over his room and make it my writing room. Ha ha.
Post a Comment