Monday, April 12, 2010

Another Sign of Spring


"Have you seen the giant spider web in the bathroom?" he asked.

"No," I answered. 

I didn't see it anywhere.  Until this morning.  The sunlight was shining just right or it would have stayed invisible.  Transparently thin lines weave a massive, frightening, layered, intricate...beautiful...web.

"Have you seen the spider?" I asked.

"Not lately," he answered. 

Has it gone out in warmer weather?  I hope so.  I'm going to clean away that web now.

2 comments:

Jennilyn said...

Oooohhh! That is a big web! I am conflicted about webs inside. They are fine with me if I don't notice them, knowing Charlotte is just finding joy in creating and the smaller bugs are turning into lunch, but once I see them, I sweep them out, too. I love them outside best.

Lisa Chin said...

That is huge! And beautiful too. But you are right - they are much better outside!