Good to remember that it won't be going back to Utah, which will be a very different changed place.
Does this mean you won't write in your Deb in NY blog anymore?
Wow. I wonder if I'll ever go back. Are you excited?
Utah is home. :) Of course I'm excited! But I'm also not so excited about some things. There are many things we'll miss about living here.
Oh, and Sarah, good question. Maybe I'll create a new DebinUT blog. I like it-- Deb i Nut, Debi Nut. Deb is definitely nuts!
Your Debi Nut cracked me up! hahahaha. Thanks for making me smile.
If you do make DebiNut (;D) you should post a link on this blog so that we can find the new one if we get lost. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Good to remember that it won't be going back to Utah, which will be a very different changed place.
Does this mean you won't write in your Deb in NY blog anymore?
Wow. I wonder if I'll ever go back. Are you excited?
Utah is home. :) Of course I'm excited! But I'm also not so excited about some things. There are many things we'll miss about living here.
Oh, and Sarah, good question. Maybe I'll create a new DebinUT blog. I like it-- Deb i Nut, Debi Nut. Deb is definitely nuts!
Your Debi Nut cracked me up! hahahaha. Thanks for making me smile.
If you do make DebiNut (;D) you should post a link on this blog so that we can find the new one if we get lost. :)
Post a Comment