Our house is going on the market today. I thought I'd have a couple of weeks. Nope. We've priced it very low so it will sell fast. I'm so glad I did all the little house-preparing projects I've done throughout the year even though we weren't sure it was going to happen. They call that "opportunity management." Now that the possiblities are becoming realities, I'm not sure how I feel about this. We really like our home. Too bad we can't take it with us. The fact that we'll be lucky to break even is very sad.
I painted this hallway yellow yesterday. You can see the sunlight shining in where the big black chalkboard used to be. Vigorous sanding, three coats of primer, and a coat of paint later, and it's ready for strangers.
Now to get the rest of the house stranger ready.

2 comments:
I like the color. Good for a hallway.
Very inviting. I hope it makes it sell quickly for you.
Post a Comment