Sunday, August 8, 2010

Leaving Soon

We've decided we'll all leave (except for maybe Sarah) before our house sells to avoid a separation.  I will probably create a DebinUT site if you want to continue following my insanity.  I'll probably post a link on this site.  If not, farewell until we meet again. 

Photo credit:  My daughter Hannah.  I like how the sign was blowing in the wind.

6 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

Sigh. I'd hate to see Sarah left behind. Difficult to live in an empty house. Maybe you have a good realtor and good friends who could help you keep it ready to sell.

Deb said...

No worries. Turns out she's going to come too.

Jennilyn said...

Good! Lu and I are talking on phone tonight.

BobandLu said...

Separation is hard. Especially with moving and job changes. I'm glad you'll be together. See you soon!

Lisa Chin said...

Best wishes on your move! So glad you will all be together. Now comes the fun of registering everyone for school!

Estelle said...

Ugh! That is a sad photo! For me! I wish you guys well, though! You'll be missed here in NY!