I made this tonight.
He made this.
She made these:
We made these:
I got the idea from this site. Here's one of her pictures.
I've been reading Katie's blog for about a year. She also made frosting hair for some of her marshmallows. We didn't use a thin paintbrush like she used for the food coloring. If we'd had toothpicks that might have worked. Instead, we used the tips of forks. I'm not sure how she keeps the food coloring from bleeding. Maybe gel food coloring would work better than liquid.








3 comments:
Those are amazing marshmallows - yours and hers. I've seen food markers that would work great for these marshmallows!
Very cute. I saw some of the giant marshmallows here and almost got some, but it would be way sticky to work with marshmallows in the heat. Fun to see pictures.
Squeeeeeeeeeeeee! Those are sooo cute. Again, another idea I must copy from you, Deb!
Post a Comment