I was willing to take it and hope for it.
Views from the bike:
Above,
Ahead,
To the right,
Behind,
And home on time for lunch. (Not on the bike.)
While I was riding toward the sunshine, I kept thinking about hope.
Alma 58:11 "Yea, and it came to pass that the Lord our God did visit us with assurances that he would deliver us; yea, insomuch that he did speak peace to our souls, and did grant unto us great faith, and did cause us that we should hope for our deliverance in him."
Before being blessed with this hope, verse 10 says the Nephites "did pour out our souls in prayer to God." They asked for specific blessings and though they didn't receive them right away, they were blessed with assurance, peace, faith, and hope. Blessed indeed.




1 comment:
Your pictures made me happy tonight even though I'm tired.
Post a Comment