Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Finding Balance



"Look, Mom.  Somebody balanced only one banana," said my daughter. 

Who?  And how?  I was impressed.  I wouldn't have thought it possible.  I wouldn't have tried.

It's too easy to think that way.

5 comments:

BobandLu said...

Perfect picture and thought for me today. Thanks!

Sarah said...

Like. Can I steal this picture?

Deb in UT said...

No need to steal. You can have it. :)

Jane Babcock said...

That makes me thing of the principle of Balance in life. I think it's OK to not be doing all of the priority things at once, or even only priority things. Maybe the key to Balance is knowing when the right time is for something?
Love, Dad

Jennilyn said...

Poster thought under the banana:
It is easy to balance life when you have a handle on things. (Hmm, doesn't quite work. Do people call the stem of a banana a handle? Work with me here, you the word master. This is one of those great motivational posters in creation.)