
Look what just arrived! I ordered this from the etsy shop Primary Bird. Julie does such an awesome job. The packaging, labels, and everything are so cool I didn't want to open them. I really like how you can arrange the magnets wherever and however you want. I like that we can add and take away things depending on what we're doing and who will be home. I like having the blank ones for visitors. Thank you, Julie! 
4 comments:
So it comes with your names printed? Wow! Love it even more!
Yes. You can choose which flower or creature each name will be on as well as the color. You just tell her what you want in the instructions and she e-mails you what it will look like for your approval. Very nice.
I agree. Very nice.
Oh, those are SOOOOO cute - visiting Etsy RIGHT NOW!!
Post a Comment