Saturday, July 17, 2010

Noticing Things

We saw this brave little bunny on our walk this morning.  It let me get about 10 feet away from it before it scampered off into the bushes.





These cornflowers (aka hurtsickle) in someone's lawn look kinda cute.  They're usually tall and right by the sides of roads.

And here are a few more potential found letters. 

I'm not sure I'm going to use them all and some need cropping.
I like this little tractor.  Roger noticed if you turn it sideways it would make a nice lowercase letter B.  Hmm. I don't know if I should do that. 
Tractors are around because they are fixing up Oneida Shores Lake Park.  They're making a big new playground and new parking lots.  It's going to be very nice.

1 comment:

Jane Babcock said...

Some of them would need to be part of words to help you know what they are.