I took a short bike ride this morning. It was my first fun ride since I've been sick. I'm looking forward to total healing and longer rides. Today, I did a loop through the neighborhood near Ladd Road, rode up toward the road that leads to Oneida Shores, rode down and around by the lake, and then wound my way through neighborhoods toward home. It only took about a half hour. I kept it mild since I'm still coughing and I get tired quickly.


I remembered this is a good place to live. It's beautiful here. I noticed the older neighborhood closer to the lake is having their annual garage sale this weekend. Many people were out setting up their stuff. I also remembered the annual Hobie Cat Regatta is this weekend. These are a couple of pictures I took and
here's an article about it from our local paper.
2 comments:
Does it make you want to sail??
Oh, I've had mild interest in learning to sail. I like being in boats. I don't like swimming in lakes. I want to go canoeing soon.
Post a Comment