Today, I thought I'd try storytelling into a tape recorder. Notice the 312 words I accomplished. Not good. At the same time, when I listened back to the recording, I realized it didn't sound as bad as I thought it would. I could imagine somebody wondering what would happen next. Maybe I need to try this again. Maybe I could get used to it. I tend to give up too soon.The main problem was I kept censoring myself as I was speaking and stumbling over my words, just like I sometimes do when I talk to real people. There is no out loud backspace key. I did rewind and tape over myself a few times, but that isn't the same as being able to change a few words here or there. It also takes time to transcribe everything. Anyway, it was fun to try something different.
No comments:
Post a Comment