I should change the title of this post to "Riding and Writing," but I'm not sure I'm going to make time today. Yeah, I'm making excuses again to not write. I'm getting good at that. There are so many distractions. It makes me wonder if I really want to be a writer. Biking is more fun.This morning, the weather was perfect. I live in a great place for biking. It's one of my favorite things to do. I always take my camera with me, just in case. Today, there were geese all over the park. Thousands of them rest at the lake every year on their way south.
After I go to the store, do the laundry, and take a shower, maybe then I'll try writing about riding. Ha! That is if I have time.
Later: I hadn't finished everything I needed to do, but decided to quit making excuses and write anyway. I didn't want to disappoint myself and have 0 words written today. Keeping track on this blog is motivating. Writing about riding was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment