Much clearer pictures with cold spray bottles! You're going to start a neighborhood fad! Love, Dad
Pretty!
more fun.
MAKING IT COLD--super good idea, so it wouldn't just melt. Ours didn't last long. Good solution.
Looks like we have a good day to try this today! Any ideas for spray bottles when I only have one extra? *thinking thinking*
I bought the spray bottles at the dollar store. You can borrow them anytime.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Much clearer pictures with cold spray bottles! You're going to start a neighborhood fad!
Love, Dad
Pretty!
more fun.
MAKING IT COLD--super good idea, so it wouldn't just melt. Ours didn't last long. Good solution.
Looks like we have a good day to try this today! Any ideas for spray bottles when I only have one extra? *thinking thinking*
I bought the spray bottles at the dollar store. You can borrow them anytime.
Post a Comment