Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Fun

We like to shovel the driveway before anybody walks or drives on it, even when we don't get much snow.  That way, everything melts and the smashed snow doesn't freeze into solid, slippery ice.  The kids had a half day today, so I went out to shovel right before their bus came.  The temperature outside was just right, so the snow was slowly melting.  

I get bored shoveling in straight lines.  Sometimes I make squares.  The last square left looked like a canvas.  I meant to spell out the word "love," but I messed it up.  So I shoveled it away.  Mariel helped me make a heart.  Then she helped me decorate the whole thing.  Fun!  I think we'll be doing this again.  I've decided I like the asphalt driveway.

Yep, two posts from me in one day.  Tomorrow is a special day, so I decided not to save this one.

2 comments:

Jennilyn said...

Good job! I like how you described the snow square as a canvas! Yes!

Lisa Chin said...

So creative! I love it! I might have to steal this idea.