I love these pictures. What is that in the water??
It's an interesting set up. There are two parts of the otter pond. The one you see has a separate fish tank in front of it. The otters were having a great time chasing each other in and out of both ponds. We had fun watching them.
amazing how much mariel looks like sarah.
The photo of Mariel is beautiful! And where is this otter pond?
I love watching otters. So playful and amazing.
Thanks for the comments everybody!It's at the Rosamund Gifford Zoo, Syracuse, in the indoor exhibits area.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love these pictures. What is that in the water??
It's an interesting set up. There are two parts of the otter pond. The one you see has a separate fish tank in front of it. The otters were having a great time chasing each other in and out of both ponds. We had fun watching them.
amazing how much mariel looks like sarah.
The photo of Mariel is beautiful! And where is this otter pond?
I love watching otters. So playful and amazing.
Thanks for the comments everybody!
It's at the Rosamund Gifford Zoo, Syracuse, in the indoor exhibits area.
Post a Comment