Monday, October 26, 2009

Crawling Along


I saw several of these crawling along roadsides while I was on a long bike ride today.  March 11th of this year, I blogged about these little guys on a different blog.  That's the day I took this picture.  I said back then they must be a sign of spring.  Apparently, they are also on the move in fall. 

I worked on my fun story today.  I almost didn't.  Time has gone by too quickly with all my other responsibilities and desires coming first.  I didn't give it much time, but I'm glad I wrote anyway.  The story is slowly developing just like it should. 

Despite financial worries, and thanks to my hard-working, encouraging husband, I also registered for a new class-- creative non-fiction writing.  Perhaps it will improve my blog posts.  Two more classes to go after this one.

It's okay to move slowly.

No comments: