Friday, October 23, 2009

Robot Mom


My ten-year-old daughter made this.  She called it Robot Mom.  She wore glasses, like me, and clip-on earrings.  Her mouth opened wide.  She was intended as a teaching tool to show how scary it is when a mom yells.  Sadly, she's already fallen apart.  I liked her.  Too bad she couldn't make me a working robot mom.  I could use one of those.


This week was time well spent, though it was definitely a crazy one.  Not crazy busy, just crazy crazy.  But that's okay.  I feel better now.  I even wrote a few hundred words yesterday.  Next week should be much better.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jane Babcock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane Babcock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane Babcock said...

Owen looks like he's doing his own modeling of a big yell. Kids know how to let us know what they don't like!

I hope your writing this week goes well.

Love, Dad