We've had a lot of rainy weather. Ever since my bike chain rusted out last winter, I've been very leery of riding in wet weather. Today, we've had flashes of sunshine with the promise of afternoon rain. Even though I'd already exercised on the treadmill, I couldn't resist jumping on the bike for a quick ride. It was worth it.This afternoon, I'm probably going to turn in my final assignment for my play writing class. Instead of taking a final, we have to write, rewrite, and submit a one act play. It's a scary thing to send it in. It's a big part of my grade. Even more scary, as part of the assignment, we're supposed to write the addresses of two places where we plan to submit our plays. Even thinking about submitting is a thrilling, terrifying idea. I've done that sort of thing before with little success. It's easy to be private, to keep the beautiful and the not so beautiful parts of one's life to oneself. It's an act of bravery and love to share it. I'm trying to love.
No comments:
Post a Comment