I saw many many of these dandestandings on my bike ride today. They remind me of periwinkle flowers how the stems are tall and wiry and mostly grow by the side of roads. The orange lilies are everywhere too.
It rained hard in the middle of the night. I had to watch out for the wild dead and puddles. Frogs get unlucky sometimes and get washed up on the road. Birds were on the move. I saw canaries, wrens, robins, and swans. Yes, the swans are back.
It was very humid and windy. Do headwinds really make you stronger or do they just wear you down? I've been feeling a little worn.
I love riding my bike.


.jpg)


2 comments:
I love flowers. We see more wild live than wild dead fortunately, but most are lizards. I have only seen one live frog but maybe half a dozen dead ones.
Beautiful lilies. I didn't know they grew wild like that, although the ones in my garden are working hard at taking over so I can see why you saw them everywhere!
Headwinds - I suppose you have to be worn out to made stronger so they do both.
Post a Comment