We were looking out the window, admiring the sky, and thought, Why not go outside?
If you look very closely, you might be able to see Venus toward the middle of this picture.
Clouds bring rain and beauty.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Deb,
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. I had no idea you and your sister read my blog. I send these posts out to the universe and sometimes I wonder if I should keep writing.
I read a some of your blog and I will come back for more. Your photos are beautiful.
Thank you again. You don't know what it means to me to hear from people like you and your sister.
3 comments:
Dear Deb,
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. I had no idea you and your sister read my blog. I send these posts out to the universe and sometimes I wonder if I should keep writing.
I read a some of your blog and I will come back for more. Your photos are beautiful.
Thank you again. You don't know what it means to me to hear from people like you and your sister.
Love your photos. We had some incredible clouds and a rainbow at about 9 p.m. before a big rainstorm.
beautiful sky. beautiful rain.
Post a Comment