Saturday, June 5, 2010

Parking

This is my favorite picture of me at "Goose-poop" Park--
which no longer has goose poop, perhaps because of these--
Dogs on sticks.  Maybe we should call it "Corn dog" Park.  The wooden doggies blow around a bit in the wind.  There are three of them guarding the beach. 
These guys look bored, but we really did have fun once that ball was bouncing, the frisbee was flying, and the shovel and pail were building castles in the sand.   

4 comments:

John said...

I had never seen decoy dogs before! I would like to use that instead of a "beware of dog" sign.

Jennilyn said...

Now THAT is a kind of dog I would love! Can you trace the pattern for me? It is great! Shadows at work!

Deb in UT said...

It's big and moves. Could be hard to trace. Maybe when you come visit?

BobandLu said...

Ha haha Love the "corn dog" :)