Friday, June 25, 2010

Pierced

Thats me on the right, my youngest daughter on the left.  Yes, I am a little old to have just gotten my ears pierced for the first time.  I'm really good at talking myself out of things, especially if there's pain or money involved.  I'm trying not to let fear stop me from doing things I really want to do. 

My oldest two daughters, who have both been pierced for years, came for emotional support.  Or did they come for the ice cream?  Either way, it was a fun female-boding experience.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Way to go! I admire your adventurous side. We are never to old to try something new. You make me proud. :)

Lisa Chin said...

Congratulations! Enjoy! Mine have been pierced since I was 8 - long before the "modern" piercing guns they have now. :0 They were pierced at a doctors office with what looked like a leather punch. lol I don't remember pain as much as I remember blood. Even though I don't wear earrings everyday I love that I have the option!