Friday, June 18, 2010

The Gnome is Back

The gnome was gone all winter and I was gone all spring.  It was nice to see him again.  I took a long bike ride which I haven't done since before I was sick.  All the kids will be out of school after the middle of next week, so I seized the opportunity.

I agree with the older gentleman on Muskrat Bay Road who greeted me and said, "It's a beautiful day for a ride."

3 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

Often gnomes live in crowded over decorated places where you can't appreciate them. I like seeing this fellow all alone on his stump.

Deb in UT said...

I agree.

Sometimes yard decorations confuse me.
One of these days I'll have to take a picture of one of the little lighthouses people put in their front yards. I don't understand them.

Lisa Chin said...

I keep reading about people riding bikes and it makes me want to ride my bike again. I really need to build up the courage to stick my big body on one and just ride. You have such a beautiful area to ride through!