We saw fields of these on our walk this morning. Wild or planted, I like them.
If it hadn't been for the scary hooded guy in the park, we'd have never seen them. My goal this morning was to take a picture of the sun rising on the lake. It was a little late for the color I saw from my bathroom window, but I was hoping to see residual prettiness.
The gates of the park were closed. A strange, dented van full of grocery bags was parked out front. The hooded guy was pacing just inside the entrance and looking like he was waiting for someone. I got the creeps but didn't say anything. We kept walking toward the gate. Then my husband said, "He looks kind of scary." If he thought so too, then we were out of there. I immediately turned away from the park gates and we ended up walking by the daisy fields instead.
Sometimes life takes us where we didn't plan to go and we end up somewhere better.

2 comments:
wow, you got an early start! Good call on the detour.
I'm glad you stayed away from the scary guy!
Post a Comment