Saturday, June 19, 2010

Remembering: Night and Day


"I do not boast in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God.

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things" (Alma 26:11-12).

5 comments:

Deb in UT said...

We went to the temple last night. That's when I took the sad-angled night pictures. The day-time ones are from a year ago last spring.

I'm just thinking about how despite my efforts to have internal control, I am weak. Very weak. I can't do it alone.

BobandLu said...

Perfect reading for today. Thank you.

Jane Babcock said...

Sad angled? They look peaceful.

Deb in UT said...

Yeah, I guess what I really wanted was to have us as a couple in the picture. I had to settle for a quick shot from the car window.

Jennilyn said...

Good thoughts for this morning.